How To Make Raw Banana Vada ~ Aratikaya Vada?
Raw banana vada is one of the Andhra recipe. It is very simple and easy to prepare. Raw banana is also called as aratikaya vada in Andhra.
The process of making this recipe is very simple not much complicated so any one can do, mostly easy for bachelors.
While boiling raw banana’s do remember that it shouldn’t be like a paste, so be careful while pressure cook these raw banana’s. When you fry them it should have some crispy then only it tastes more.
This raw banana vada so yummy and even kids will love. These raw banana vada goes well with a side dish with dal and sambar, I personally prefer Andhra style Sambar and this crispy vada………. hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Raw Banana Vada ~ Aratikaya Vada
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Yield: 4
- Main Ingredients: Raw banana
- Raw banana
- Ginger garlic paste
- Cashew nuts
- Green chillies
- Coriander leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander powder
- Chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Oil For Deep fry
- First Boil the raw banana in pressure cooker for 2 whistles.
- Now off the flame and peel the skin.
- Now smash the boiled raw banana .
- In a bowl add the smashed raw banana, onions, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, coriander powder, conflour, garam masala powder, turmeric, salt chilli powder, cashew nuts and coriander leaves mix them well.
- Now in a pan heat the oil for deep fry.
- Make them raw banana paste into a rounded shape cuttlet and fry them till it turn brown in color.
- Remove them and place them on a tissue paper to absorb excess oil
- Serve as a side dish with Dal or Sambar.