How to make Mutter Paneer ~ Paneer Peas Curry?
Mutter Panner ~ Paneer Peas Curry is very famous and most popular spicy and delicious dish in Northern India. This dish is prepared with paneer and peas. Paneer is one of my favorite dish. Mutter Panner is one of the good side dish for naan and roti . I usually prefer to order these recipe when ever I go for new restaurants.
Mutter Paneer ~ Paneer Peas Curry
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Yield: 4
- Main Ingredients: Panner and Peas
- Ginger garlic paste
- Green chillies
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
- Coriander Powder
- Coriander leaves
- First heat oil in a pan.
- Add cloves, bayleaf, cinnamon and fry them for 2 sec.
- Now add onions saute them for 3 min. Add tomato, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and fry them for 2 min.
- Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder,salt, coriander powder and mix them well.
- Now add panner and peas and fry them well.
- Add curd and mix them well.
- Now add little water and cook them for 10 min.
- Le it cook till the gravy becomes thick.
- Now off the flame. Garnish with Coriander leaves.
- Sever with Roti, and Rice.